Kids Stay Free “School Holiday Specials” – Awesome Deals catered for school holidays
Take advantage of events and holidays in this awesome autumn. Bring the whole family to Melbourne and enjoy a “kids stay free” holiday!
Eight Reasons Why We Are the Most Family Friendly Hotel Indeed
1. Playgrounds & Parks – There are many parks with playgrounds nearby. The closest is located at the back of our hotel, directly opposite the exit of Albert Lane, called Powlett Reserve.
Public barbecue facilities are also provided right next to the playground, you can cook your afternoon snacks while children are running around, all for free!
2. Zoo – Melbourne Zoo is only few tram stops away. Werribee Open Zoo is a true delight for the little adventurers. It can be reached by public transport.
3. Sports – We are within walking distance to a number of world famous sports stadiums, including Melbourne Cricket Ground (AFL Final Ground), Rod Laver Stadium (Australian Open Ground), AAMI Stadium (Asian Cup). There are also a number of new trend sports available nearby, including Bike Polo (Flagstaff gardens), indoor skating with Mexican cuisine (Gertrude Street), ice skating (Docklands), MSAC kids swimming pool (Albert Park), indoor climbing (CBD).
4. Movies – Melburnians are passionate about cinemas and art venues. You may find numerous cinemas from pop culture to arthouse within reasonable walking distance. For pop selections, we suggest Hoyts at Melbourne Central, and Village at Crown Casino. For arthouse selections, we recommend Palace Kino on Collins Street, and Nova on Lygon Street. The NGV, the Art Centre, and the Melbourne Museum also provide kids activities all year around.
5. Cooking – Kids are notoriously picky with food, and nothing beats mum’s cooking! A lot of our guests enjoy the freedom of having a full kitchen at our hotel and cook kids meals with nutrition and love.
6. Laundry – It’s an absolute necessity when traveling with kids, interstate or internationally. Mums can afford to pack lightly when they know there is a private laundry available in their hotel rooms.
7. Feeding – Routine with feeding is extremely important especially for young babies and toddlers. Our well equipped apartments make it feel just like home.
8. Sleeping – Nothing beats a good night sleep when it comes to children. When they are well rested, they are less likely to be grumpy and edgy on the next day. Our apartments’ spaciousness allows them to sleep in their own space, also gives parents a break to sip a cup of tea in peace.